GMO free all natural cuisine.The recipes used in our cooking are exclusively from our own generations of family and the way we infuse the fresh herbs and spices comes through in our food in a unique way. Our menu will continually change as we build our customer base and bring you lots of varying dishes at different seasons of the year. Try us as our food speaks for us.99% of our entrees are gluten free(GF). Food is a personal preference and we respect all restaurants in the area as they offer their own unique cuisines. Orders below $20 cash only.
GF=Gluten Free 1. VEGETABLE SAMOSA (3pcs) $4.99 Vegan Two vegetables crispy turnovers filled with vegetables served with our freshly prepared tamarind and cilantro chutney.
2. DHAI PHULKIAN $5.99.Gram flour dumplings delicately prepared with spices and herbs topped up with yogurt sauce with a touch of fresh tamarind chutney. Excellent probiotic appetizer.GF 3 MEAT SAMOSA (3pcs)- $5.99 minced beef patty. Two ground beef crispy turnovers bursting with flavors of coriander, cumin and hand ground spices served with chutney.
4.Beef Kebabs $6.99- 2 Pieces. Marinated ground beef grilled on skewers .Served with a yogurt dressing .No salad. GF
5.Chicken Kebabs $5.99-2 pieces.Marinated ground chicken grilled on skewers .Served with a yogurt dressing .GF
6. Beef Shami Kebab $ 6.99 2 pieces.(not always available please check) Ground beef cooked with spices and lentils then further ground to produce a smooth and spicy patty to taste of perfection. Cooking this dish takes a very long time and its different to any kebabs you may have tried.GF
7. CHICKEN SAMOSA (3pcs)- $5.99 Two ground chicken crispy turnovers bursting with flavors of coriander, cumin and hand ground spices served with chutney. 8. Vegetable Spring Roll - $5.99 2 Pieces Pakistani style spring roll -two in a portion.Now they are bigger and even more tasty- Vegan
9. PAKORA- $4.99 portion- Chick pea flour Fried vegetable and potato dumplings GF & Vegan .
BREADS & SIDES 10. LACHAY PARATHA- $2.99Flaky and crispy layered flat bread fried in clarified butter 11.PLAIN NAN BREAD-$1.99 (flat wheat bread, only sold with entreees) Topped with a pinch of clarified butter.
12. Garlic Nan Bread $2.29. 13. PLAIN RICE -$2.99
14.Chick Pea Pulao- $3.99 -Flavorful Basmati rice with cooked with peas.Tasty rice dish.GF
Vegetarian /Vegan Entree Meals
15. Palak Paneer - $9.99 Spinach and Paneer (cheese) cooked with onions, garlic, ginger and freshly ground spices. Served with naan bread.GF
16. Paneer Tikka Masala-$9.99.(with nan bread) Grilled Paneer cheese chunks which are then cooked in a delicious and exquisite tikka masala sauce .Served with nan bread.GF
17. Mixed Vegetable Quorma- $8.99 (replaces mix veg curry) Cooked with onions, green chili, fresh garlic, ginger and our special freshly ground spices to give it an exquisite creamy but spicy taste. Served with nan bread.GF
18. Chana Masala - $8.99Vegan Chick peas soaked and cooked overnight in fresh herbs and spices. Traditional Punjabi dish. Typically eaten with nan bread. GF
19. Plain Moong Dal $ 7.99Vegan - (Thick lentil soups) Green Moong Lentils . Served with nan bread.GF
20. Moong Dal Palak $8.99Vegan -(thick moong dal soup with spinach) .Cooked with onions, green chili, fresh garlic, ginger and our special freshly ground spices to give it flavorful taste. Served with nan bread.GF
21. Mix Veg Dal $8.99Vegan-(thick lentil soup with mix veggies (yummy) .Cooked with onions, green chili, fresh garlic, ginger and our special freshly ground house spices to give it an exquisite taste. Served with one nan bread .GF
22. Masoor Dal /Toor Dal -Vegan $8..99 (thick yellow lentil soup) lentils, onions, green chili, fresh garlic, ginger and our special freshly ground spices to give it an exquisite taste. Served with nan bread.GF
23. Bhindhi Masala $9.99 (Okra).Vegan - Cooked with onions, green chili, fresh garlic, ginger and our special freshly ground spices to give it a spicy roasted taste. Served with nan bread.GF
24.Baingan Bhurta $9.99 (Eggplant) .Vegan- Cooked with onions, green chili, fresh garlic, ginger and our special freshly ground spices to give it an exquisite taste. Served with nan bread.GF
25.Red Kidney Beans curry- $7.99 -Vegan- Red kidney beans cooked in a delicious curry sauce . Served with nan bread.GF
26. Aloo Gobi $9.99 Vegan Cauliflower,onion, tomatoes and potatoes) , Served with nan bread.GF
27. Alloo Baighan $9.99Vegan (eggplant chunks,onion,tomatoes with potatoes) .Served with nan bread.GF
Entrées Non Vegetarian Meals
28. KARAHI CHICKEN (Nice dry spicy curry)- $10.99 Fresh chicken on the bone cooked with whole spices, fresh herbs, tomatoes, garlic and ginger. Once you taste our spicy karahi chicken you will be coming back for more. Typically eaten with Rice or Nan bread. Please make your choice.GF 29. CHICKEN QORMA- $9.99traditional Pakistani aromatic boneless chicken curry slow fused with whole and ground spices (cloves, pepper corn, cinnamon are just a few to name). Typically eaten with Rice or Nan bread. GF 30. CHICKEN TIKKAH MASALA – $10.99 Boneless meat marinated chicken and cooked slowly in tandoor oven and then fused up with fresh spices to create a mouthwatering chicken dish. Served with nan bread or plain rice. GF
31. Karahi Goat (on the bone)- $12.99goat curry in a thick sauce. Tender USA local fresh goat on the bone cooked with onions, fresh garlic, ginger, onions, yogurt, whole and freshly ground spices. Typically eaten with Rice or nan bread. Please make your choice. GF
32. Palak Ghost(Lamb). $11.99 - Boneless lamb cooked to perfection in a thick curry sauce with spinach. Lamb lovers dream. Served with rice or nan bread.GF
33. Karahi Lamb (boneless)$11.99- Cooked in a karahi sauce this dish is full of flavor ,cooked with fresh tomatos onions herbs and spices.Once you taste our spicy karahi lamb you will be coming back for more. Typically eaten with nan bread .GF
34. Karahi Beef $10.99. Fresh USA local grass fed largely boneless beef cooked with whole spices, fresh herbs, tomatoes, garlic and ginger. Once you taste our spicy karahi beef you will be coming back for more. Price includes one piece nan bread.GF
35. Butter Chicken - $10.99 is a boneless dish of chicken in a mildly spiced curry cooked in a buttery sauce. It really is a creation to serve those who do not want their chicken too spicy and a very popular dish in cities such as London,New York,Chicago etc. The dish allegedly has its roots in Punjabi cuisine and was developed by the Moti Mahal restaurant in Delhi, India. GF
36. BEEF KOFTA (meat balls) $11.99 Chef’s special recipe spicy ground beef meat balls with perfect balance of spices and herbs will remind you the taste of traditional Pakistani cuisine. Typically eaten with Nan bread. Please make your choice.GF
37. LAMB BIRYANI MEAL - $12.99- GOAT BIRYANI MEAL on the bone $13.99 Slow cooked USA local boneless lamb (goat is on the bone) in fresh herbs and spices layered with aromatic basmati rice. Biryani originated from Delhi Moghul kitchens. This dish also uses with nutmeg, cinnamon, cloves, rosewater just to name a few, topped with real saffron served with yogurt sauce.Very aromatic dish which is very popular with our guests. GF
38. CHICKEN BIRYANI MEAL $11.99 –Slow cooked chicken on the bone and rice with freshly ground spices topped with saffron accompanied by soothing yogurt sauce.GF
39. BEEF NIHARI- $11.99 . Authentic slow cooked marinated beef shanks cooked in fresh spices for a long time.Served with nan bread. Yum cooked with bone / marrow. Popular flavorful dish.
40. Masala Shrimp $10.99(Ask if available) served with rice or nan bread. Shrimp cooked in a yummy curry sauce with fresh herbs onions tomatoes etcGF
41. MARINATED & GRILLED LAMB CHOPS MEAL- $13.99 A portion of delicious large Lamb chops steaks cooked with freshly ground spices and herbs served with salad and house mint chutney . You’ll be hooked! GF
DESERTS - all deserts are priced at $4.99 per portion
42. Ras Malai- soft cheese balls in a creamy sauce
43 .Kulfi ( ice cream) different Flavors such as: 1. Pistachio, 2.Falooda Rosewater,3.Mango,4. MalaiCream.
44. Gulab Jamun -mini doughnuts in syrup
Prices shown do not include tax and they are for Take Out meals. They are subject to change if you decide to have sit down meals. 18% gratuity service charge for sit down meals.